De Paul School, Kolkata was established in the year 2007. The school is owned and managed by the Vincentian fathers & brothers of North Indian Province of the Congregation of the Mission (CM) under the Article 29 & 30 of the Constitution of India. The members are catholic priests and brothers belonging to the same congregation founded by St. Vincent De Paul in 1625. This little company thrived to a great spiritual edifice in course of time. Today the Congregation of the Mission has about 4000 members in 46 provinces and 5 Vice provinces scattered over 85 countries in the world. The Vincentian charism was introduced in India with the arrival of Spanish Minisionaries in year 1922 in the state of Orissa. The Vincentians begun to work in West Bengal since 1990 at Queen of Peace Church, Tollyguange, Kolkata. In order to provide quality catholic education the school was established in 2007. Rev. Fr. Prakash Tirkey CM was appointed as the founding principal, later Rev. Fr. George Joseph CM was appointed in the year 2010. At present the school is headed by the dynamic principal Fr. Naresh Chandra Nayak CM.
The School is recognized by the State Government of West Bengal and was given the permanent NOC in the year 2015. The School is affiliated to Council For Indian Schools Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi in the year 2017.