These rules are by no means exhaustive. They may be amended, modified or annulled as and when the management feels it necessary for the smooth and effective functioning of the school. However, substantial changes, if any, may be notified to the students and / or parents from time to time. Ignorance of these rules is not an excuse for its breach.
1) The student's diary is an essential part of their outfit. Therefore it should be brought to the school on all working days. If it is mutilated or lost it has to be replaced immediately.
2) All pupils must attend school with their lessons well prepared.
3) All pupils must speak English in the school premises.
4) All pupils shall be obedient and respectful to the teachers. And conform strictly to the rules, regulations and traditions of the school.
5) All pupils should be present for the school assembly and maintain perfect order.
6) During prayer and national Anthem students shall keep absolute silence and maintain a reverential posture. They shall also keep silence and decorum in the class rooms, library, office, computer lab, laboratories and corridors. Disorderly conduct like shouting, whistling, hooting etc. in the school premises must be avoided.
7) Classrooms and school premises are to be kept neat and clean. No bits of papers or waste material shall be thrown in and around. [Use Dustbin] .
8) Students shall consider cleanliness of dress and person as essential virtues.
9) Students attending the school must wear the prescribed school uniform washed and pressed. Habitual slovenliness will not be tolerated and may be punished even with exclusion from the class.
10) In case a student damages any property of the school by accident or otherwise, he / she will make good the loss. Writing on the walls and furniture and disfiguring them are offences which will be punished with fines. Any one who notices something damaged should report the matter to the class teacher and to the Principal.
11) Exern. ption from mass P.T. or games will be given only on production of a valid medical certificate / report.
12) No student shall bring razor, blades sharp instruments, explosives and the like into the school.
13) The name, class and section of the students should be clearly written on all his / her belongings.
14) A person is judged by his / her manners . Every student, therefore, shall always greet his/her teachers and elders warmly wherever they meet them , in school or outside .
15) All students shall cheerfully obey their parents and teachers giving them due respect and regard, and shall accept their guidance and corrections with gratitude. Challenging the authority of the Principal or teachers will be considered as a breach of conduct.
16) Besides text books and the library books, no other books, newspapers,magazines,comics etc., are to be brought to the school without the permission of the Principal.
17) The principal has the right to control all the correspondence which comes to the students in the school.
18) Calling names and using abusive languages are grave offences. Similarly, smoking and using intoxicants are absolutely forbidden.
19) Students who, in the opinion of the school authorities, repeatedly violate school discipline or whose conduct is not in keeping with the moral tone of the school or who engage in anti-social activities are liable to be expelled . The decision of the Principal is binding and cannot be challenged in any court of law. Parents will be informed before such action is taken.
20) All students must attend school on the reopening day after the major holidays like summer vacation, the puj a vacation and the Christmas holidays. Every absentee will have to pay a fine of Rs.50.00 (Rupees fifty) for the reopening day and Rs 20.00 (Rupees twenty) each for every subsequent day including Saturdays and Sundays. No excuse will be entertained.
21) Late coming'is not encouraged and is permitted only on rare occasions. On such occasions it will be entered in the student's handbook and will be fined Rs 5.00 (Rupees five). However if the student reaches the class after the roll — call the attendance will not be recorded.
22) Students should not join in any political or communal organization and should not take part in political or communal activities. They should also abstain absolutely from all activities that are detrimental to the unity and integrity of our nation.
23) Students are not allowed to drive any motor vehicles in the school premises.
24) Every student must look after his/ her belongings. It is not advisable for any student to have money or valuable articles with him / her . The school authorities will not be responsible for the lose of such things.
25) Students are not allowed to receive visitors in the school without the permission of the principal.
26) If a student wishes to represent any other institution /body/ club etc. he/she must get prior permission from the principal.
27) Permission for the following also must be obtained from the principal, namely
To make collection,
To organize picnics, parties and meeting ,
To leave the school premises during the school hours,
To give presents to the members of the staff or to hold meetings in their honor.
To organize and conduct matches, debates, competitions and the like.
To bring/use electronic equipments in the school premises,
To posses/ use mobile telecommunication in the school premises.